Wednesday, May 16, 2018

my daughter is my husband....shit!

I love Dylan, dearly. I just want to state that for the record before I start slinging shit at him.
But, like all people, he as some personality traits that don't quite mesh with my personality. The most annoying one?
He loves to push buttons, test limits and look back at lines he shouldn't have crossed.
Little things can become really big because of his inability to let things be, and my inability to ignore his obsessive questioning of everything.

This is nothing new. We've lived this way for well over a decade. What is new, is that Lou is clearly starting to display signs of being her dad's most loyal disciple.
She pushes my buttons. My buttons, not her dad's.

And I know, I know. She is two years old. She's supposed to be stubborn and difficult and test limits and blah blah... I get it. And it's not like I thought my child would be special in anyway and not go though the terrible twos or anything like that.

It's just that I feel outnumbered. They are two against one now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment