Friday, October 5, 2018

It's amazing

How quickly the days to by and how busy I feel even though I rarely have to do much more than keep two kids alive, fed, somewhat clean and take the older one to preschool three days a week for 5 hours each day.
Ellie has started to smile. Not just the inward smile with eyes closed, but she actually looks at you, and if you poke her in the dimple, she smiles. It's kind of fun. Other than that.... babies don't provide too much in terms of interaction. But you still love 'em a whole lot.
Lou is still adjusting and gets really pouty and frustrated when we tell her NO! and You can't poke/pull/grab/lift you sister that way! but I think it's getting a little better.
I'm glad I don't have to go back to work in 5 weeks. But I'm also really glad I have a job to go back to. The stay at home mom thingy isn't a career meant for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment