Tuesday, August 29, 2017

she slept through the night!

F***ing finally! Just when you think you've permanently ruined your child's sleep cycle and will pay for the decision to switch time zone indefinitly.
It does turn.
Granted she was up at like 5:30, but whatevs. It's not 1am.

In other news I started working. So far so good.
No phone yet.
I'm riding the same bus I did for years to get to school. And I don't have a cell phone. It's like 1999 over here. Except you can't pay with cash on the bus anymore. Or anywhere else for that matter. I haven't had cash in my wallet since I left Spokane and don't know that I will anytime soon.

Lou misses her daddy and her Stiegemeier peeps and asks for them a lot. But she is also having a great time wearing out her grandparents and seems to take the big transition in stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment