Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Here they come, the perfect ones


I just love parents who stone faced tell you ”I don’t manipulate my child” after I might have let on that I appreciate the fact that my 2 year old doesn’t remember at night that I promised her ice cream in the morning.

Or, “my child never watches television”. Well, good for you. My child hardly ever watches television either. Netflix on the other hand…

Or say, “we make it a special and fun time together” about getting dressed in fourteen layers of wool and fleece before leaving for preschool on a bike at 7am in the freezing cold. If that’s your idea of fun you need to explore life a little.

Ah, the perfect parents. F them.  

1 comment:

  1. Gaah eller folk som ba "men det är ju bara att lägga barnet i vagnen så somnar det till slut". Nä, efter att ha haft ett panikskrikande barn som hatade vagnen i fyra månader och ett barn som älskar sin vagn mer än det mesta så kan jag skriva under på att om det är ett råd som funkar att ge till andra är det "ja inte vet jag, alla barn är olika". Om man nu måste ge råd alltså.

    ReplyDelete