Sunday, January 21, 2018

I'm working out of the Wallace coffee shop. Which means I have to get good coffee and a bagel since I'm using their premises. Or, you know. I have to buy something and then I might as well buy something I want. Since it's Wallace you have the option of spiking your coffee anyway you feel appropriate. But since it's 7:30 am I feel only vanilla syrup is appropriate.

In order to plug my computer into the power outlet, I have to sit so that my screen faces the door. So when people who don't give two shits about me or what's on my screen walk in to get their coffee, they could potentially see that I have facebook open. This bothers me a little bit since I am really trying to pull off the professional look, but the music is loud and I can't hear when people walk in so while I'm looking super focused, they could see that I'm on social media.

If they wanted to.

I wish I was writing a novel instead of a project newsletter. 

That's all I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment