Friday, February 9, 2018

Last week

We got one more week. And since we haven't gotten everything done, it looks like I'll have to keep flying back and forth like some kind of rock star. Which sucks cause I don't have rock star money.

But it'll be good to come back to normal. Now that everything is negotiable, Lou tries to negotiate everything. Spoiled by grandma and grandpa is great, but being pushed around by other kids is also really important.

For me it'll be good to finally get back into my own office. Working from home, or your friend's ski town office, is great cause you don't have to shower or get dressed (right now I'm long underwear and fleece) to get to work. But the time difference and not being able to see or talk to anyone you work with is getting old.

Anyways, this last week I'm going to eat a lot of ranch dressing, huckleberry everything, bagels, pretzels and coffee creamer. Then I'll be ready for real coffee, cheese in a tube and bread that's not actually cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment