Tuesday, July 10, 2018

It's all relative

The weather has been really nice these last few days. It actually feels like summer. This morning I didn't even have a light jacket on riding my bike to preschool+work. Neither did Lou. We've been swimming, bbq-ing, applying and re-applying sunscreen... you know, just doing summery stuff.

But while Dylan and I certainly enjoying these sunny days in the mid 70's, people around us and the local media are crying heat wave. The midwife asked me yesterday how I was tolerating the incredible heat.
I didn't laugh in her face, that would have been rude.
And in all fairness, I do get uncomfortable and sweaty, not gonna lie there.
But considering I've been driving vehicles without AC in 80-90 degree temps for the last few summers.... I'm doing alright.

And I wouldn't call this a heat wave. It might be a wave, but it's not that hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment