Wednesday, October 11, 2017

they grow up so fast

Dylan took her to the library and let her pick out whatever book she wanted. You leave for three days and your baby is already headed for puberty....



In other news I woke up to my alarm this morning and didn't know what it was or where I was. Then I showered without anyone sitting on the toilet waving at me. And had serious plans for a slow and peaceful breakfast. The last part was cancelled and I barely had time to inhale an egg before driving a spaceship to the train station to pick up the morning's first speaker. Anyone who knows anything about my familiarity with new, modern cars that have buttons instead of keys and my sense of directions would have assumed the schedule was changed and me and my passenger arrived after lunch some time.
But no. We made it, on time. I am still surprised.  
I went over the speed limit of course. But since every cop in town was attending training at the conference center I was leaving, no worries there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment