Monday, November 20, 2017

Christmas fever, or just plain fever

I have a tickle in my throat. Like either I'm getting sick or it's just a tickle. You'd think that we'd be infested with kid germs and all be on our knees two weeks into preschool, but so far..... well, I might just be feeling it now.

I was a week off on Thanksgiving. I thought it was always the last Thursday in November when really it's the fourth. Often they're the same. But not this year. Either way, we're not doing it till next weekend. We got two tiny turkeys in the freezer.

But I'm feeling the holidays, like I'm ready, bring it! And it's not just me, people in the office are planning their holiday menus, trips and shopping...

I got a santa outfit for Lou. The tree is ordered. I know it's barely past mid November but we got snow and we got darkness. We need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment