Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Kayka!!!


I’m bummed I don’t get to celebrate Dylan’s birthday with him. It’s not a huge deal, we rarely make birthdays a big deal. Especially his, for some reason. Always being around Labor Day and all.  But still. It’s a bummer.

The hunt for a place to live continues. I called a private landlord yesterday who was exceptionally rude. I answer every decent ad I come across, which is not very many. But I got a semi-promising reply this morning, so there’s that. 
And last night Louisa finally got to video chat with her beloved aunt Kayla. She was beyond herself. She pulled out her whole repertoire, jumped, did summersaults, crawled through her tunnel, pulled out all the dolls… Lou that is, not Kayla It was really cute and a little heart-breaking. She misses her. They miss their Lulu. 
Ah… the guilt. It never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment