Monday, September 18, 2017

my human band-aid


It’s almost like the separation has just now hit her.
With full force.  I’m sure just getting over her whateverthatwas illness she battled last week isn’t helping either. But right now I’ve got the clingiest child ever. She asks for her daddy non-stop. But doesn’t really want to talk to him, or see him over video chat. Same with aunt Kayla and the grandparents. She talks about them, but when she can hear them and see them, it’s almost like it’s too much.
She gets frustrated.
Doesn’t want to interact.
It has to be super confusing to her.
When we first got here, I would leave for work in the morning like no biggie, just walk out the door while she waved me off with a smile. Now it’s tears and Mooooooommmyyyy! every time.
She sleeps in my bed a lot.
Hopefully Dylan’s getting here will help some.  

No comments:

Post a Comment