Friday, September 1, 2017

That's a wrap


I’m almost done with my first work week. 
Impressions thus far:

Bicyclists are fast and furious. You have to be on the lookout, all the time. They’re not. And they will run you over. Was it always like this? Possibly. Probably. 
Pants are smaller than they used to be. That’s a fact. Not only are they tighter, they’re also shorter and oftentimes simply the wrong size. This is true for all genders, but more noticeable on men. It looks uncomfortable. Like grandma Melba said when the hired man’s ballsack was peeping out his open flyer, “It’s not like I’m looking but some things you just can’t help seeing, you know?”

The bus is not so bad. It runs more frequently now and getting off on campus, it hardly takes more than 15 minutes. 
I can’t keep up with the coffee consumption. Trying would be trying for an ulcer. I cut myself off after lunch, or before. Depends on the jitterz. I also really miss flavoured coffee creamer.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment