Friday, October 30, 2009

Only wind this strong and the fact that I´m really far from home could make me buy (and wear) an apricot coloured corduroy coat. But that´s what I found at the thrift store (Dylan can find them everywhere, it´s like they call out for him) and I wear it as soon as I leave the house. The wind never stops, ever.
At the same thrift store though, we found some pretty sweet Halloween costumes, so we got them, hoping there will be some kind of festivities tomorrow. A pumkin for Dylan, an Austin Power suit for Randy and of course a black witch dress for me, to match my hair.

Yesterday I took another hour of my life to fill out another one of the endless forms US immigrations ask for. I swear I have answered every singe question at least five times before. I hope we find something to do here, but more than anything I wish we could get some kind of time frame, how much longer we have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment