Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yeah, Dylan is better and we are leaving Lima today! I had the lady at the hotel´s front desk write me a note in Spanish yesterday, that supposevly said said that my husband was sick and I needed medicine for him. I took it to the pharmacy, got six little pills and now he´s all better =)

Very excited to get out of here. Of course it is unfair to blame the city for what happened, there´s bad people everywhere, but I just rather be somewhere else now. Big cities may have a lot to see, but there´s just no peace and quiet, cars honking, road construction, people yelling and getting in you way.... not for me, although I do like the markets.
We are going to Pisco, down the coast, where there is supposed to be a pretty cool wild life to observe, sea lions, penguins, condors, whales and stuff like that.... should be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment