Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine

Valentine's day today, still early but I think it will be a good one. The weather is great, sunshine on the snow and not too cold. In a couple of hours my brother and his girlfriend will be out here and we're going to the Holmsund House of Tropics with them, supposivly they have monkeys there...although it seems strange. Then my parents are treating us all to coffee and desserts at my mom's favourite café, Nisses Konditori. Later tonight me and Dylan are going in to the city to make home made pizza with Karin, her sister Frida and their boyfriends, a nice dinner for 6, should be fun.

Yesterday we went to the hospital in Skellefteå and visited my grandfather. I should say it was great to see him, but I'd be lying. That's just not how I want to remember him, he was so thin and grey and old. It was like hugging a bird. I don't know what else to say, I feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment