Monday, February 22, 2010

sick day with the niece

We're up in Luleå now, took the bus here yesterday. Jennie is a little sick, has a fever and a couch. So she's home from daycare and we're hanging out in front of the TV, watching Barbie movies and eating grilled cheese while her parents are at work. She got so big, they all have. I feel like she defenitly remembers me though, she gave me two home made princesses when we got here last night and seemed excited about the sun feather I brought her from Argentina. Pontus might kind of remember us, but Kasper is obviously clueless, he just runs around and says "alåå" to everybody...they call him the little French man. Except for Pontus who calls him Hebbe.

Jennie is very excited about her coming little sister, I am too but I guess I won't be seeing her for while. I don't come here enough, don't see the kids enough, that's for sure... But it's good to be here now.

1 comment:

  1. Alåå! Låter som om ni har det riktigt mysigt :)

    ReplyDelete