Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We're up early today because we have a shared dentist appointment in about an hour. When you're married you do everything together, even going to the dentist... No, it's not that bad, just that my parent's next door neighbour -who is also our dentist- just booked Åsa+1 so we're going together. I saw her before leaving for the US this last spring, but chipped my tooth eating shellfish in Chile so I need her to look at that and Dylan hasn't been to the dentist in years so it's about time.

My grandfather is scheduled to have his surgery today and we are going to try and visit him saturday. Tomorrow we're going to go to my old office at the university and join my old co-workers for a wine lottery, should be fun.
I have told the two local high schools that I'm back and ready to sub if they need me, but so far got nothing.

Yesterday we went cross country skiing. Dylan packed coffee and sandwiches in a backpack and then fell on it probably three times before we stopped to eat. He has a hard time going downhill, but other than that he's not bad for a non-skier.

No comments:

Post a Comment