Sunday, January 17, 2010

hot in Còrdoba

The night bus here to Còrdoba was the best one we've been on so far. Clean, spacious and not even a whole hour late. Nice! Still hope it was the last one cause I can't sleep on busses.
We started our day here with a nap and now that we had breakfast/lunch we are just waiting for the lady at the hostel's front desk to get off her shift and then we are going to try and go with her and her friends out to the river. It's hot as hell here. Mendoza was really hot too, but much shadier and with less boiling asphalt.

Other than that we've had some more bad news from immigration so unless a minor miracle happens here pretty freaking soon, I'm looking at spending a lot more time in Sweden that we planned on and that I would like. It really, really sucks.

Good news, don't want to end on a bad note, my cousin won a whole lot of money on TV yesterday, my dad is turning 62 today and my sister's 4th is a girl! Yay for all of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment