Thursday, January 7, 2010

money lost and money won

I was going to update this yesterday while at the office but somehow I forgot. I don't think I was working that hard, I mean I know wasn't... but with two new Canadian interns, the main language of the office has switched from Spanish to English so now I can actually take part in conversations, which is a nice change from just trying to guess what they're about. Tomorrow will be my last day there though, I'm just trying to finish this one aricle and then that will be that.

My wallet and my jacket were stolen last night. So that sucks. We were at a birthday party at a club downtown and I had left my jacket in a corner. The wallet was in my purse but I left it open a little too long I guess. I'll go back there later today to see if they've found them, but I doubt that will lead to anything. I'm getting pretty used to having my shit stolen now, which is not a good thing of course.

On a happier note my dear sister is knocked up again and my cousin just won one 1,2 million on a lottery ticket. Good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment