Saturday, August 22, 2009

det regnar katter och hundar

Stormy weather again, it was sunny till about 3 pm and now it's comming down hard. We're off to dinner at Gary's friend's house in a little bit. That should be nice, hot food, a steady floor and a roof that doesn't leak, what more could you ask for?
Maybe pluming, AC, refridgeration and space.... but no, we're not that picky.
I am also proud to let you know that today I have only hit my head once (so far), and not even on the beam this time.
Other than that I am jealously eyeing the motor boats at the marina.... I'm kind of thinking I'm more of a motor boat cruser.
Earlier today I was working on my varnish while people on the dock were sipping wine coolers by their motor boats, having apetizers and chatting away. I feel like that's more my kind of boating.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Appetizers and drinks sound way more fun than varnish. Hope it's going well! -Mariah

    ReplyDelete