Monday, August 31, 2009

In NYC

Monday morning in NYC, we're staying in our friend Mariah's apartment which is right by the restaurant from Seinfeldt, so I think we're going to go have breakfast there in a little bit. We came in late friday night after a bus ride from hell. Well, actually from DC but it took forever with the traffic and we ended up coming in like three hours late. But it's been a great weekend, friday we went out to Chinese dinner with all the China friends and saturday we went out to the Bronx with Kevin and Catherine after a brunch which included all you could drink mimosas and bloody mary's.... We stayed out there at his parent's house, got to meet his family and friends and had a good time.
Last night me and Dylan went and saw Inglorious Bastards. It was good, I like Tarantino's stuff... but too gory. Maybe I'm getting old and sensitive, although I've never been good with blood and killing, but it was a little too much. I spend a good portion of the movie with my eyes closed.
But yeah, breakfast now and then trying the find the Swedish embassy to get my passport. Friday we're flying to Colombia.

No comments:

Post a Comment