Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mariah's b-day

We're getting ready for an intense day of celebration, Mariah is turning 25 today. The day is supposed to start off in Brooklyn with pizza and beer and then we're walking across the Brooklyn bridge (I'm pretty excited about that) to continue on Manhattan.
Last night we went to a Trivia thing at this sport's bar with Eric and Keith, which was a lot of fun. We also ended up winning the whole thing which added to the whole experience.

But yeah, two days left in the US now. Friday we're going to Colombia and it doesn't matter how many times I tell myself (or other people) that, it still doesn't seem real. It will all be good though, I'm not that worried.

I feel a little bad we haven't done hardly any touristy stuff since we got here. We went to the Sony space center yesterday, that's about it. And I wandered around Times Square for a few hours monday afternoon while Dylan was napping. But since we did most of it before, it's kind of nice to enjoy the city with people who actually live here and can take you around without a map. 

No comments:

Post a Comment