Sunday, September 27, 2009

no hot water in jail

We went to bed at 7:30 last night and when I woke up at pretty much that exact same time this morning, it was because the bathroom was calling my name.... So, nope. No signs of improvments on the stomach situation. After a cold shower (there´s no hot water when you´re in jail) we headed out to breakfast, I ordered tea and ate some saltines, figured that would be easy on the system.... but not easy enough, appearantly.
No we´re checking amazon.com for something to buy ourselves for a wedding present since we have a $100 gift certificate to spend. I want a blender. Dylan wants to watch espn.com instead so maybe I will just get the blender.

I am so not in a travel kind of mood right now. When you´re not feeling well, you want to just stay in (your own) bed, watch TV, eat familiar foods and take pepto.... Not rush around a new city, have to panic when there´s no bathroom in sight and argue with people in foreign languages about how much taxis are. It will be better. Hopefully soon. But right now, I wish I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment