Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Say cheese

So, the bus ride last night was better than the Philipines but worse than China. 13 hours and we lost so much in elevation that I had fluids come out of my ears. It was pretty rough, we came in at 6 this morning and went straight to a hostel, got a room and slept till 11.

What I`ve kind of learned is that I think small towns are way better than big cities, cheaper, safer and easier to get around. Popayan has a very colonial feel to it with a bunch of old churches and cool buildings and statues. I think Dylan is trying to post some pics on his facebook. This afternoon we spent just walking around, taking pictures and eating street food. I was happy to find that pineapple is only half as much here as in Bogota and they also have empanadas with just cheese. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment