Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nar gud stanger ett fonster oppnar han ett annat

The AC just broke again. We had it up and running yesterday and it was great! So, I guess I'll try and remember that tonight when we're being baked in our bed.
I did some serious drilling today and we're both getting to use a lot of tools and stuff that I've never even seen before. That's kind of cool. But yeah, boat still far far from being done.
Last night we got to go out on the water though, that was sweet! Not on this boat obviously, but on this guy Jim's huge 57 feet monster. I felt like a movie star, crusing down the river at sun set.... I think that may the 15 minutes of honeymoon we are going to have to live on for a while. There's not a lot of space for romance on this boat/construction site.

1 comment:

  1. Jo, frida var i Colombia i tre veckor och bodde hos en kompis... men jag vet inte om Colombia är en sån säker plats att vara på. Men det är väl å andra sidan inte Mexiko heller, så ni får vara försiktiga helt enkelt! Lycka till med valet och kvalet!

    ReplyDelete