Saturday, December 5, 2009

first no news then bad news

We got an e-mail from the US immigration services today. I used to think there was a possibility, maybe even likely, that I´d have my Green Card in March and be able to go the US with Dylan. But I don´t anymore.
It´s too much bullshit to write it all down, too much to take in. Every single think we send in we have to send in again and now they want the originals. One of the forms we sent in months ago we now have to fill out again because appearantly we didn´t use black or blue ink (!?!) Which of course we did. But it´s too rediculous. Too much.

Dylan is pissed off, walking around slaming doors and waiting for their phone hours to begin so he can call them. I have no anger left. I have been so mad, stressed, nervous about this whole ordeal for so long, that I´m just done. I guess I will start looking for jobs back home. This just doesn´t seem like it´s meant to be. I don´t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment