Tuesday, December 29, 2009

sorry dog

I just saw a street dog get run over by a car. It has surprised me that I haven't seen it before. Those dogs are everywhere and it's not like the cars look out for them or try to dodge them at all. Well, now I've seen it and I hope I don't have to again. Sad.

I went into the office yesterday, it being Monday an all. The internet was still not working, I'm getting pretty sick of that place.
Me and Dylan are planning on leaving for Puerto Natales tomorrow, to do a 3 or 4 day hiking trip over new years in Torres del Paine National Park. The park and the mountains there is pretty much what this area is known for so we figured we had to go see it before we left. And I think we will be leaving here before too long. We were planning on staying untill the end of January but for different reasons we will probably head out a little sooner than that.

So, unless I don't write again this year; Happy New Year peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment