Wednesday, December 9, 2009

(no) X-mas in the sun

Jaime brought in the christmas tree today and now we´re trying to put it together. It´s like a puzzle. The stem has different coloured holes and the branches different coloured ends to go in it. I still have zero christmas feeling, today at the grocery store they did play a funky latino cover of Jingle Bells, but that didn´t quite do it. Summer vacation started Monday and when the sun in still shining at 9:30 in the evening...why put up x-mas lights or light candles?
I hope I´m somewhere dark and snowy next year.

Yesterday we went hiking with Randy and Feliepe up Mount Tarn. It was freezing cold and really, really windy. But hey, if Darwin could do it....
I was kind of hoping to see a carving on a tree or something saying "Darwin was here" but no such luck.

Ok, now I´m going to help decorate the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment