Saturday, November 28, 2009

care package

They´re the best. Yesterday my mom´s x-mas package got here. Jamie told us it was from Dylan´s parents and I got really excited because they´re supposed to send us some Spanish discs for self studying. But instead I got some Swedish treats, so I´m not that disappointed. Now it´s Saturday morning and after a couple of sandwiches with egg and Kalles Kaviar, I feel pretty good. On the kitchen counter is a bowl of Gott & Blandat, only it´s not really Blandat any more...for some reason the black pieces never get eaten.

Still no sight of my cell phone, I have a feeling it will get here just in time to take it back home. Now that we have a phone in the house, it´s not that big of a deal though, and a very limited number of friends also helps.

Thanksgiving was fun. There was turkey, asparagus and mashed sweet potatoes with banana and orange. Sounds really funky, I know, but it was a recipie from Rachel Ray and actually tasted pretty good. We also went around the table and gave thanks before the meal. Only once have I been forced to do that before, but I actually kind of like that tradition.

2 comments:

  1. Nu får du börja läsa min blogg igen och kommentera lite, annars slutar jag skriva igen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go med kaviarmackor och ägg... min basföda :)

    ReplyDelete