Tuesday, November 24, 2009

something fishy

Just finished dinner, fish in the oven. Didn´t turn out too bad. A lot better then the seafood wok we attempted last week, that was one soggy mess. This weekend when Feliepe is here the four of us are going to have a sushi night and make our own sushi, I haven´t had sushi since I don´t even know when...so I´m excited. Jaime is a fena in the kitchen too (only funny in Swedish) so as long as we let her be in charge, the result should be delicious.

But so far it´s just Tuesday and we just got some bad news. Lech, Feliepe´s dog who got arrested for biting cheep, is dead. He somehow strangled himself on his chain. So that sucks.

I spend my day today at the coffee shop, reading and studying. Dan, my Spanish instructor was there too cause his class got cancelled and we had tea. He asked me to guess his age and I said 30. He is 23. Kind of embarassing, but then he asked for my age first and when I said 27 he said, you´re still a child..... so what the hell does that make him, an infant? he was asking for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment