Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Observations

Life is less exciting now. Not necessarily in a bad way. Words are still written but not all words are for all eyes so I go back to pen and paper for the observations I want to keep to myself. Although most of the time I don´t want to keep them at all, just get them out.

I manage to fill most of my days with enough meaning now. If I don´t go to the coffee shop when I´m supposed to, people will wonder where I am. I have Spanish classes. I have people. I miss my friends, but I have people. I have Dylan too of course, but not only him. Isolation is not healthy. Not for me, not for us. He has soccer now, this is good.

This morning I went for a run that came to be much faster and shorter than I had planned. A street dog chased me the whole way. I didn´t even take time to stop and open the gate, just jumped the fence and then he stood there, howling on the street, for ten minutes. Stupid mutt.

No comments:

Post a Comment