Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday

Sunday, grocery shopping and a walk with the puppy. She´s getting pretty good at "sit" but "heel" is way over her head. I bought two different kinds of doggy treats to help with the learning process but she doesn´t like either of them. Just spits them out.
When she´s good I like to take credit for it and feel like a good step-mom. When she´s a pill, it´s just someone else´s dog and has nothing to do with me.

We´re talking about whether to stay here after x-mas or head to Argentina and do some more travelling. I don´t know. On one hand I would like to see as much of Argentina as we can, now that we´re here. But on the other hand, we have limited fundings and leaving that early means giving up a free place to stay. We´ll see. It also depends on what happens with my helping out at the tourist agency and Dylan´s soccer team. He has his first practise tomorrow and woke up with sore hamstrings this morning, supposivly from the anticipation of actually running.

No comments:

Post a Comment