Friday, November 13, 2009

Where do the days go?

Another friday, the 13th nonetheless. But I believe there has been a lot of them in recent years and I´m not too worried.
I even bought an overpriced piece of goat cheese today, just because it´s weekend (and I really miss cheese)

Since last, the guy did eventually get back to me and I had my first Spanish class with him today. Instead of paying him, I will put in a few hours a week at this café/tourist agency that his friend owns. It seems fair and like a good deal to me. I get to learn some Spanish, I get something to do during the days and if something better comes along it will be easy to quit.

It also seems like Dylan has found himself a soccer team, we went and watched them play a game last night and the coach invited him to come practise with them on monday. So that should be good for him, he´s been really eager to play.
I stick with the gym, I found one here (well, it´s right next door so it wasn´t hard to find) that´s pretty good, pretty cheap and has a few decent classes. Mondays and thursdays I do "Power jump" which is kind of rediculous but still a pretty good work out. And besides, ever since the aerobic classes in China, I don´t think there is a work out routine that could possibly embarass me. I just jump along, sweat and pretend I´m in fluorescent spandex.

Tonight we are going to a birthday party. Randy´s friend Juan is turning something close to 30, possibly even 30, and is having a party. We met him and his wife at Jamie´s wedding (we were actually seated next to them during the dinner) so it should be fun.

Oh, and Lubob´s broken puppy heart is healing pretty fast. She is a lot calmer now that Lech is gone but she has gone from suicidal to tail-wagging and seemingly allright in the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment