Monday, November 2, 2009

Jag kommer inte hem till jul, men sen...

We bought our tickets home yesterday. Home for me and home for Dylan, we are going together though. I can´t believe we were able to find tickets from Buenos Aires to Stockholm to Seattle for just $1100. That´s insanely cheap. But they will get more expensive with time so even though we don´t know if the visa process will be ready by then, or much before then, we bought them. We will leave Buenos Aires for Stockholm (ah, moder Svea) october 3rd and spend a month in the land of ice and snow, then asuming my visa is ready, we will go to the US March 3rd. If it´s not however, I will have to change my flight and stay home longer. I really hope that won´t happen so we have to do more time appart, but there´s no point worrying about it now.

Last night we rented "Gomorra", the Italian mob movie and were really excited about watching it, but it was in Italian with only Spanish subtitles.... so no luck. That sucked.
I have gotten really lazy with trying to learn Spanish since we got here since we are almost always with Randy or people who speak English. I need to change that and try harder.

Randy is trying to find Dylan a soccer team, he says otherwise he´s afraid he´s going to stop getting out of bed in the mornings. I don´t think that would happen, but Dylan is perfectly comfortable staying in a whole day, just reading books and playing with the dogs. I admire that at the same time as it can drive me nuts, cause I can´t do it. I climb the walls. Right now I´m downtown, I was going to call home but can´t get Skype, and also maybe go around to some of the hostels around and see if there´s any need for some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment